- Remove the AC power.
- Disconnect the original thermostat from the wall by unplugging the 3-wire harness (we recommend not to discard this wire completely in case you want to reconnect your thermostat).
- Remove the original thermostat.
- Connect the 10-pin end of the adapter cable to the evaporator board.
- Connect the 4-pin end of the adapter cable to the XMATCH
- Connect the cables to the XMATCH following the color code indicated.
- Connect the colored wires to the 24VAC thermostat following the color code.
- Connect the power cables to the XMATCH terminals.
- Energize the air conditioning.
- Install your thermostat and it should turn on.