Presence sensor for air conditioning
to mount/ place the sensor on the ceiling
1x screw y 1x Dowel
- First, add the Cuby G4 to your account to which this Sensor will be linked. If it is already added continue to the next step.
- In the main menu of the Cuby App, select the sensors option.
- Select the + sign to add a new sensor..
- Scan the QR code located at the bottom of the Presence Sensor with your phone.
- Select the Cuby you want to bind the Sentry to
- Once assigned to a Cuby, you will be presented with a screen to set the times and modes. It is recommended to leave the default configuration.
In 1 or 2 minutes, a presence indicator (an icon in the shape of a person) should appear in the Cuby App in the Cuby box where it was assigned. When there is movement this icon will turn green.
It is highly important to place the sensor in an ideal zone/area, away from the flow of air conditioning, windows and ceiling fans.
The sensor has a detection area of 6 to 7 meters in diameter depending on the height of the ceiling. When installed in bedrooms, it is recommended to place it as close as possible to the bed without violating the above recommendations.
- Position the mounting accessory on the ceiling where the sensor will be installed and mark the central hole with a pencil.
- Use a drill to make a hole.
- Place the dowel and screw the mounting accessory.
- The sensor has 2 holes that must be inserted into the mounting accessory.
- After inserting the sensor into the mounting accessory slide it until you feel/hear a click.