Wall control for Cuby G4.
2x Bateries AA
Screws and dowels
If you have drywall walls you will need a different type of drill bit, dowels and screws.
For installation you will need:
- 3/16 in. drill bit for concrete
- Smartphone with iOS or Android
- WiFi connection
1. REMOVE THE GLASS PANEL
To install Aria you will need to remove the crystal panel.
- Locate the slot on the edge of the Aria as shown below.
- Introduce the disassemble key and pry up carefully to remove the crystal panel.
Back of the crystal panel
Remove the batteries located in the back of the panel to expose the QR code you will scan.
2. ADD YOUR ARIA
- Make sure the Cuby G4 that will be paired with this Aria is already in your account. If not add it now.
- Select the “Sensors” option in the App menu.
- Click the “+” button to add a new sensor.
- Scan the QR code with your cellphone.
It might ask you to give permission to the app to turn on the camera.
Alternate method to view QR Code: Press the Cuby logo on the bottom of the crystal panel for 4 seconds and you will see the QR on screen.
- Select the Cuby G4 you will pair the Aria with. You can only pair one Aria with one Cuby G4, other controllers and sensors can be paired to one or more Cubies.
- Once Aria is paired with Cuby, a screen to configure limits will be shown, configure as you wish. This allows you to limit maximum and minimum temperature of your minisplit.
- Place the base of Aria in the place selected and mark with a pencil at least 2 of the holes.
- Using a drill (3/4 in) to make 2 holes where the dowels and screws will be.
- Place the dowels.
- Screw the back of Aria to the wall, take note of the arrow pointing up in the base as shown below.
Place the crystal panel on the base
- Locate the edge in the botom part as shown in the image below.
- Insert the edge on the bottom of the crystal to the one on the base of Aria.
- Then, push firmly the upper part of the cristal until you hear a click.
Make sure that when you press all the buttons of Aria the A/C will respond correctly. On the contrary make sure that the Cuby that is paired with is in the same room as the A/C and that its IR transmitter is on the line of sight of the A/C.